Friday, February 8, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday


I don't know about you but lately I've been obsessing over beautiful french words.. ok obsessing is an understatement And not only just the French language.. I'm talking clothing here ladies.  How adorable are these shirts? I love the neutral colors.  How fun would it be to spice up these casual outfits with a pop of neon jewelry?  I think a shopping rendezvous is underway. 




Untitled #14

Untitled #15



Which shirt is your favorite? How would you spice up these outfits?








1 comment:

  1. awww I love the Paris shirt... I love the frenchie trend going on too :)

    I hope you have a F-A-B weekend!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash
    Be Sure to Check out The Sweet & Spark Giveaway Happening on GlamourMash Now!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<