Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey Everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful Easter Weekend!
If you follow me via Instagram, then you know this weekend was my Bachelorette party cruise!  I am still currently on the cruise until this afternoon so I knew I wouldn't have time to write about my weekend just yet.  I can't wait to share my fun experience with you all this week!

In the meantime while you are waiting for my post, you can read about my Bachelorette Style Party Guide or the Bachelorette Packing Guide.



 





5 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a blast on the cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having so much fun on your cruise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your instagram pics I can tell it was a blast girl!! haha Cannot wait to see more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the sunflower blog award. Head over to my blog to see what it is and participate. http://keepingupwithashleyandcody.blogspot.com/2014/04/sunflower-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your little blog! I am now following you on here as well as Instagram... Love the photos from your cruise :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<