Friday, May 23, 2014

ModCloth Dress

Many of you asked where I got my dress for my bridal shower and I was so bummed when they sold out of them so quickly. But you are in luck, the dress is now back in stock! I ordered my dress from Modcloth, which is a super cute online fashion website and everything is very reasonably priced.  I love shopping Modcloth online because it's convenient and they have so many unique items that I could have never found in stores.


I had always wanted to purchase something from Modcloth, but never had a good reason until my bridal shower.  I originally was looking for a white, lacey dress.  Then, I came across this Lovely as a Lychee dress from Modcloth and immediately fell in love.  I wasn't sure whether or not to try it out, because I am really hesitant with online shopping.  Some things look better in pictures than they do when you try it on.  I am so glad I decided to take a leap and buy the dress, because I checked back a week later, and all sizes were sold out!
When I received the dress, I immediately tried it on (who wouldn't?)  I fell in love instantly and was so excited to wear it at my bridal shower! It fit so perfectly!  I knew I wanted to buy a mint/tiffany blue necklace to go with it, and of course I found a rad deal on jane.com. (Who I am also affiliated with) If you do end up purchasing from jane or groopdealz, they do sell out fast! So check back often for new items as they add new ones every day!

Also, if you use my links, I am an affiliate of all three online shops and get a percentage from them! 
If you do, message me and I will send you something via mail as a thank you :)
(And if you are an affiliate anywhere let me know, I purchase things online all the time and would love to help a sista out!)
 

 
I am not being compensated for this post.  All honest opinions are my own.  
I am an affiliate for Modcloth, and if you purchase any items by clicking my links, 
I do get compensated a percentage of the sale.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the sites! I will be putting them on my list of future shops to check out when I need something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and your pretty hair! I'm still struggling to learn how to curl my hair :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your dress!! I'm going to check out these sites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute dress. I love the color and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<