Friday, June 27, 2014

We Are Featured...

It's always so nice to be featured on a website.  As of today, we are featured on our photographers website, our coordinators blog, and I am 
featured on my best friends makeup website!   It's almost like we are famous! (I kid, I kid... only in my dreams of course)



I also stumbled across our engagement photos on Pinterest, and came to find out that our photos have been re-pinned so far 2,284 times!!! That's insane!!! I am so happy that many people love them as much as we do! 
Only 15 more days until I am a Mrs.!
I have not one, not two, but THREE Giveaways. 
 Enter them here , here and here before they end! 


 
From Dresses to Swimwear, Turn Up The Heat This Summer at LuLu*s

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<