Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap

I cannot believe it is officially mid June.  Where did the time go?
26 more days until I'm a Mrs.!  The best part is that we pretty much do not have much left to do before the wedding.  Just a few minor plans such as finalize seating chart (and print!), choose a few more songs, and really to just start organizing everything we need to take down to our venue.  It's coming so fast!
Hosting yet another weekend recap with my lovely blogger friend Bella from Dateless in Dallas! Check her out !

Friday evening I went over and finalized wedding plans.  We kept it low key, because I knew I had to wake up early the next morning.









Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to start looking at granite and tile.  Once we move in to our new home, we are going to upgrade the kitchen and a few of the bathrooms.
They had such great stuff, I just want to get it started already!








I noticed my engagement ring had a loose diamond in it so I had to take it in immediately after looking at granite and of course breakfast!  They were able to fix that right up and then cleaned, re-dipped and polished.   After we were done I had to pick up my bracelet that was getting repaired by Tiffany's.
We decided to go out Saturday evening with a few friends.  Always a good time.  We went to dinner at Slaters 50/50, and had a few drinks before we head out on the town.
Of course the night ended with Denny's.

Sunday we slept until noon and then went to the grocery store to buy food to cook my dad for dinner for Father's Day.  We marinated steaks, ribs, corn on the cob, and had au gratin potatoes (My favorito!!) .

My fiance and I layed out by the pool with Coronas in hand until it was time to cook dinner.

It was a wonderful weekend well spent! That is for sure!
I am hosting a giveaway beginning tomorrow, so be sure to check it out!

 






11 comments:

  1. Glad you got the ring fixed, that's nerve racking. I love the way my ring looks after being cleaned, so very shiny.

    Looks like a perfect Father's Day! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! This may sound weird- but I really love that tile/stone! It's so pretty! (yeah, can't tell that I'm a housewife, huh!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on having all the important details already set! Pool days are always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying hi from the linkup! I love having my ring all re-dipped and cleaned! Makes it so sparkly! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I thought I looked as hot as you tanning this weekend.... Not! I got the worst burn lol. You look fab though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pool day looks perfect and I love the color of your bikini top! Glad you had a great weekend!
    P.S. I did my first ever link up with your "Weekend Recap" and I'm so excited! Thanks for the opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That meal sounds delicious & a day by the pool is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shopping for granite and tile can be such a pain! And yes always get loose diamonds quick fixed. I was missing a few on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tile and stone pics look great! I am so excited to see how your remodeling turns out. Also, jealous of that pool day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tile and granite pics, so many beautiful choices! Can't wait to see pics of the progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. When is your wedding?

    Looks like a relaxing/fun weekend indeed!

    Remodeling sounds so fun! If only I had a house to do that for but for now just settling for my apt haha.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<