Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hello! Happy Monday!
Sorry for slack-a-lackin on updating my weekends lately...  
I also have been ridiculously awful at taking photos lately. 

Friday evening, the hubs and I took it easy as he's been out of town because his grandpa was in the hospital.  He ended up passing away last week, so he came home late Thursday.  We watched our favorite show, Criminal Minds, and ended up falling asleep on the couch until about 2 when I woke him up to go to bed.  

Saturday, we moved more stuff to our home.  I swear it's a never ending process.   Somehow I was able to get the dresser upstairs.  Where that strength came from, I have no idea.  We also went to the mall, and went shopping for a new BBQ.  We found a few we really liked so hopefully that will be part of our Birthday present!  We went to a brunch at Lazy Dog Cafe.  I am obsessed with that place!  
Later that evening, we went out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant and then hit the bars nearby after.  I drank a little too much, because the entire next day (Sunday) was a complete waste.  I really cannot hang like I used to.







2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<