Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday and Happy Weekend Recapping you lovely little bloggies!  I am co-hosting with Bella @ Bella And The City on this beautiful Monday! 3 more days until Christmas! Holy Moly!  Do you all have your Christmas shopping done and gifts wrapped?  I semi-do!  I am slack-a-lackin!  Anywho, onto the Weekend Recap!

Friday evening was spent with dinner in and watching Criminal Minds with the hubby. I made personalized gloves for part of a Secret Santa gift at work and I was able to catch up on some cleaning I've been meaning to get to. Thank goodness for lazy Friday nights in!



Saturday I started sanding my old side table that I am in the process of transforming.  I'm hoping it turns out how imagines, but I will being doing a DIY post on that after the New Year.  The hubby and I went to lunch with my parents at Slaters 50/50.  My mom ordered a pastrami sandwich that could have easily been shared amongst 4 people.  I of course had to photograph it! We ended up running errands and then had a few cocktails at home while the hubby watched some football.  We went to his boss's house with the plan to go out to some bars, but ended up staying at his house and drinking.   Let's just say, we did not feel 100% the next day.



Sunday was a rough morning.  Once we officially got up, we picked up some Jimmy Johns and came back to nap.  I know-- pretty exciting life, right? Ha!   We took a few hour nap, and then went to his friends house to BBQ chicken and carne asada!  It was delicious and much needed.  We stayed a few hours and then came home to hit the sack!   It was a lazy Sunday that's for sure!



P.S. don't forget to enter the amazing $375 Giveaway : Here

also linking with:






14 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how the side table turns out! DIY projects can be so much fun, especially when you're done and you're like "I did that!" :)
    You look so pretty in the picture in front of the tree--and I love that necklace!!
    Glad you had a good weekend, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun weekend! those gloves are adorable! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are awesome! Well done! Can't wait for the post on the table…I bet it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend and pretty productive too!! I so wish we had a Jimmy Johns in Boston!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend! That sandwich is huge! Love the gloves!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute gloves! That sandwich is crazy!! I'm glad you got some good rest, that's what the weekend is for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need a lazy Sunday like that! Once you have kids you won't get those very often at all! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lazy is my favorite way to spend a Sunday! They're the best! I'm all done shopping but I still have a bunch of wrapping to do... I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't have my Christmas shopping 100% done {or wrapped.. let's not even get started on the wrapping!}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lazy Sundays are the best! Those gloves you made are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fun weekend! Similar to ours with just staying in and staying out of trouble. I think with the big weekend we have coming up it was nice to just not do anything. That sandwich looks amazing, did your Mom even finish it?! I cannot imagine! Cheers to a short week and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those personalized gloves are fabulous! And Jimmy Johns sounds so good right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the gloves...and i need a lazy sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<