Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hope you had a fantastic weekend! I attended a Baby shower for my cousin and then went to my other cousins thrift shop they own called, Grandma's Attic.
If you watch Storage Wars and know who Ivy is, that's my cousin.  He's been bidding on storage units for as long as I can remember.  So they had a big auction Saturday and my husband helped out and I met with them after the shower.
I ended up having the worst headache but we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then we went home.
With the time change, it was so hard to wake up Sunday and Monday!  

So that's pretty much my weekend all summed up.  Sorry for the rambles, but I'm in a bit of a rush this AM!

xo





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! My boyfriend is a big fan of Storage Wars! I'm off to my cousins baby shower this weekend. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<