Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday lovies! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I still cannot believe JUNE is here!
On Friday I spent the night hustling out orders from my etsy shop.


You can now find this adorable bridal set in my shop for only $18 shipped!


Saturday I finished up the rest of the orders and my mom helped me organize our newly remodeled kitchen!  She was seriously so helpful, I didn't even know where to begin.  She then helped me package the rest of my etsy stuff to ship out!  Later that evening, my husband and I met up with a few friends to have dinner.  We went to Lonestar and had the best time!



On Sunday I worked on more orders and thought this mug was perfect. #Bosslady
I finished up cleaning the living room and kitchen and replanted some tomato plants!


 I finally cooked dinner in our new kitchen.






10 comments:

  1. Super cute stuff lady, love that lil bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable items! If I had the ability to make my own decals I'd be in serious trouble :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen looks awesome! Love all of those things--especially your Boss Lady coffee mug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a fun link up! Your etsy items look super cute!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your kitchen, the colors are very similar to ours! Sounds like you had a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finally checked out your shop and I love it!! Super cute stuff lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like so much fun! I love the item in your new etsy shop. Just got married soooo definitely considering that ;) haha. Love your blog and couldn't help but follow you on GFC, facebook, and blog lovin'. :) If you want to stop by and follow along as well I would love that!

    www.bellevieblog.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute mugs! Your kitchen looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<