Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year. New You! Fit and Fabulous

Whenever I hear about New Years Resolutions the first thing that comes to mind is: Get In Shape. I always see the gyms jam packed with cars starting Jan 1 and then it slowly dies off by March and people stop going as much as they were the beginning of the year.

What if I told you that you can workout in the comfort of your own home and it won't feel like a chore. What if I told you that you will have a personal trainer and a group of empowering women as your accountability partners?  What if I told you that this program actually works and will not cost you an arm and a leg? (Plus you will have some lifelong online friends.)

Courtney is the owner and mastermind of putting together the Fit and Fabulous Club and Operation BootyCamp. She'll teach you How to beat sugar cravings, feel energetically fabulous and teach you how to meal plan while also providing some AMAZING easy recipes that are delicious!

I get it, you're thinking "Where can I find the time to workout with my busy schedule?"
I'm right there with you girl! Between balancing my day job to running my own online business, it's hard to find that extra time to take care of myself. But that's just it. Courtney helps you organize your time and schedule and fits in the workouts that work for YOU. My favorite part is you can keep up to date with your workouts through her own app personalized just for you. It comes in handy when you are vacationing or on the go and don't have access to a computer.  I also love following her on Instagram where I can stay up to date with NEW workouts, Inspirational quotes, cute workout outfits, amazing products and more!
 You can also keep up to date on her blog where she posts tips, recipes and more!
Photo: Courtney Bentley

There's a few AMAZING plans you can choose from. I signed up for the fit and fabulous 30 day challenge and am LOVING it.
              You won't even notice the $9.95 charge every month especially when it's for YOU.
    • √ INCLUDES: Quick, Effective Workouts Plans to Get You Motivated and ON Track with Follow Along Videos, New Plans Added MONTHLY
    • √ INCLUDES: Access to a Workout Library with HOW TO's and Tutorials 
    • √ INCLUDES: Private Member Forum to Support You on Your Journey and Hold you ACCOUNTABLE- Make friends, get coaching from me and SUPPORT! 
    • √ INCLUDES: Meal Plans, Recipes Guides and Meal Prep Tips, New Recipes Added MONTHLY 
    • √ INCLUDES: Live Streaming Q+A/Mastermind Every Week, Connect with Other Members and SLAY your business 
    • √ BONUS:  Access to Jump start in 10 Day Challenge Meal Plan and Workout Program to Set You Up for SUCCESS 
    • BONUS: Access to any program I create through the time of your membership
    •  √ BONUS: Access to a Smartphone APP with your Workouts, Check ins and Messenger with ME!
    • √ INCLUDES: 30 Day Muscle Toning Workout Program Easily Accessed through a Smartphone App  
    • √ INCLUDES: 30 day Fat Burning Meal Plan  with over 100+ Easy Recipes to Use
    • √ INCLUDES:Official Fit and Fabulous Guidebook 
    • √ INCLUDES:Coaching Support from ME as your Coach
    • √ INCLUDES:Private Group with girls just like YOU to support you and keep you motivated. 
    • √ INCLUDES:Daily Email with Motivational Quotes
    • √ INCLUDES: Check In with Office Hours, Coaching Call 
    • √ INCLUDES: 10-day Meal Plan (downloadable PDF) so you can learn how to eat for health & weight loss
    • √ INCLUDES: 10 days of video workouts so you can learn the fastest, most effective methods for getting in shape
    • √ INCLUDES: 10 days of Motivating reminders directly from me, sent directly to your Inbox, so you can keep up your momentum, even on tough days
    • √ INCLUDES: Access to the Fit & Fabulous Jumpstart FB Group so that you can create a network of like minded people to support you while you make this important change
    • SPECIAL BONUS: An ongoing recipe guide for you to use after the 10-Day Jumpstart so you can keep achieving your fitness goals long after you've completed the Jumpstart step-by-step program
If you aren't sure what the best option is for you, come join the Facebook group. Meet some new friends and accountability sisters and lets all help each other get motivated again! Honestly, what do you have to lose?

Are YOU ready to join me? 
Comment your 2017 goals this year. I'd LOVE to hear them!

*BONUS* Get a FREE glittered sports bottle to use if you sign up for ANY of the fitness plans courtesy of Showered With Design.
(Just pay shipping and handling) 
Leave a Comment when you sign up with the plan you chose and your Instagram handle.



7 comments:

  1. Sticking to a workout and nutrition plan has always been a difficult task to maintain. It's never enough to want something but to just start doing and tracking each days progress. I can only do light as I'm 7 months pregnant but after delivery I am getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great plan to get back on track!
    Kari
    http://sweetteasweetie.com/antioxidant-smoothie-post-raisin-bran/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goals for the year are to eat healthier and drop a few pounds. This definitely looks like a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome package. I have lost 6 pounds so far this year and am excited to keep going. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great plan. I will pass along the link.
    www.runheartfit.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. These plans all sound amazing. Getting fit is an excellent new years resolution and it seems like she is doing all things to help you to achieve just that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have got to make sure I actually stick to my fitness routine this year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<