I've had several friends who have become pregnant in the last few months and have learned a great deal of "Baby Must Haves" for every parent.
It's not just a baby store. It's so much more than that! It's a resource for parents and parents-to-be. Baby Cubby basically is the researcher and tester for the best and safest baby gear and provide it to parents in a fun shopping experience. And of course they price match--even amazon, and offer free shipping nationwide. So you KNOW you're getting a great deal. As an avid Amazon Prime shopper, this is such a relief to know I am getting the best deal possible.
I've compiled a list of 5 Baby Must Haves for every parent.
1. Diaper Bag | This might sound like a no-brainer but where else are you going to store all the necessities? From diapers, to lotion, sunscreen, to water and snacks. Even a few extra pairs of clothes.
2. Furniture | Crib, co-sleeper, changing table, dresser, hamper, rocking chair or glider. i really like the 4 in 1 Convertible Crib.
Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail -Espresso
3. Feeding | Whether you breast feed or not. You'll need a breast feeding cloth, bottles, breast pump, etc. And storage if you need to refrigerate or freeze any extra milk to save for your baby for feeding time.
4. Baby Care | The Health and Safety of your baby is your number one priority. Making sure harmful chemicals are kept away from baby's reach is very important. Making sure you have safety cabinet knobs up in the right places will keep your baby from grabbing things they shouldn't. I also really like the idea of baby monitors because you can check up on your baby at anytime without having to disrupt them.
5. Gear | Strollers and Car Seats are a few must haves for every parent. They have a wide selection and have handpicked and tested the best, safest choices for your family.
I love how the Baby Cubby feels more like a family with their online community where you can follow along as a great resource through the amazing journey of parenthood. My favorite is the Community Blog.
Are you a first time Mom or an experienced Mom? What are your 5 must haves? I would love to hear you sound them off in the comments! I am still learning and need to hear all the best advice from those who have experienced pregnancy and motherhood.