Friday, August 11, 2017

Baby Shower Themed Gift Ideas

 photo bs_zpsex1bd2oh.jpg


With my Baby Shower right around the corner (This Saturday!) Baby shower gifts have been on my mind. And I'm not talking gifts for myself. I've gotten so many ideas on what I'd love to gift my friends whenever it's their turn to have a baby.

What I normally do is check out their registries and tie in pieces I think would look cute with their registry picks! I try to make "themes" out of the gifts I choose.


For my friends Baby shower a few months ago, I chose a "bath theme" where I purchased the bathtub she wanted on her registry,  and paired it with items like rubber duckies, washcloths, a hooded towel, and some Baby Shampoo, Body Wash and Lotions and a Book related to bath time.

 photo baththeme_zpscjagyqcr.jpg

Bathtub | Bath Rinser | Rubber Duckies | Washcloths | Hooded Towel | Baby Wash Set |


Some other great ideas for themed gifts would be:

Laundry Themed- You can get some clothespins and string and hang the onesies and socks on the string and put them in the laundry basket. So as they pull them out they will be attached on the string by the clothespins. 
 photo laundrytheme_zpsvlkswlt0.jpg

Laundry Baskets | Laundry DetergentOnesies | Socks

Fill a Diaper Bag- Get a diaper bag and fill it with baby bottles,  Baby Wipes (even a cute wipe case) , Some plain onesies just in case an accident happens when on the go and you need a quick change, Snacks.

 photo db_zps7baz025g.jpg

Diaper BagBaby Bottles | Baby Wipes | Wipe Case Plain Onesies


Sun Theme- Perfect for a Summer Baby, or a family who travels often. Keep baby protected with sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, and complete the set with some fun items like a fun towel,  beach toys and a beach chair.
 photo suntheme_zpsms128vzd.jpg
Baby sunscreen| beach towel | baby beach chair | splash mat |sunglasses | hat.

Some other ideas:

Sleepy Theme-Humidifier, Nightlight, Calming Essential Oils, Snuggly Stuffed animals, and Calming Sounds.

Bed Theme- Similar to the Sleepy Theme, but some alternatives like you could get some bed sheets,  A cute lamp, and a musical mobile.

Safety Theme- First Aid Baby kit,  Owlet baby monitor, Baby video or sound monitors,

Have you ever gifted someone a "themed" baby shower gift? I'd love to hear what you did!
Do you have any other ideas for themes?


6 comments:

  1. Such a fun post! I actually just picked up that bath rinser for a friend's shower, and how cute is that bath towel! We love the Dr. Brown bottles, they've been great in minimizing extra air being swallowed while they're drinking. HAPPY Baby Shower Weekend, enjoy every second <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the elephant hooded bath towel...I bought the lady bug version for my goddaughter. So cute! xo Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. I like the idea of just getting all the little things someone might need for a certain event like the sun themed one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! I do the same for my friends and my cousin is having hers in a couple moths, so I will be gifting her something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally that person that always wants to do themed gifts! Whether it's for baby or bridal shower! Love these cute ideas! My kiddos both have that beach chair and it's sooooo cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea, I'm making some baby products. I hope to provide you with new inspiration. https://www.diyjnmjj.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<