Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  We had an extremely busy weekend.  I had my good friend from High Schools wedding on Friday and then had a baby shower on Saturday.

We left early from work Friday to head out to wine country and try to beat the traffic.
Luckily we didn't hit too much traffic and made it early enough to get settled. It was so great to see old friends from High School that we haven't seen in a while. It was so great to reminisce. 





Saturday was my cousins baby shower. It was the cutest little theme at the cutest place.





I'm also sharing my wedding advice on The Knights Place today.

5 comments:

  1. You looked so pretty for the wedding! Looks like it was a gorgeous day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful wedding and cute baby shower! The elephant cake is adorable! What a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend full of celebrations! The bride's dress is beautiful! Linking up : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like a really fun (and busy!) weekend! :)

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Mary S. Hernandez

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<