Monday, January 28, 2013

Random Follower Monday



This is a new series.. Not sure if I'll stick with it but what a great way to promote other bloggers! Just a blogger trying to help out other bloggers by spreading the word and staying cheerful!

I'd like to start off by introducing Kelsey from Keeping Up With Kelsey. I immediately felt a connection with Kelsey the moment I found out she lives in Nebraska since I just took a trip there in December to meet my fiances' family and to see where he grew up. Her everyday life seems to be exactly what I experienced the seven days I was there.  She is downright one of the most adorable bloggers. She lives in a small town on a farm, just like my fiances' fam. How cool is that?  So much in common! Her blog is full of sharing tips and tricks on various subjects ranging from couponing, to DIY projects, to recipes. Make sure to check her out-- you won't be disappointed!




 




If you are interested in being a part of my series, please contact me. I don't charge for this, it's just a way for me to help my fellow bloggers out! I am starting this off by going through my list of favorite blogs as well as bloggers who follow me via GFC

1 comment:

  1. You're such a sweet heart! I cannot wait to give out more shout outs, and I'm thinking this is gonna be something I'm gonna have to start too! LOVE and thanks for the post giving me a day of fame!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<