Monday, June 3, 2013

Father's Day Sentimental Gift Ideas

For those of you who don't know, Father's Day 2013 is June 16.


Let me introduce to you some Father's Day memorable and sentimental gift ideas from YORK Photo. Father's Day gifts have always been a struggle for me, because my dad buys what he wants when he wants it. So I have to dig deep down and really think of what he would appreciate.  My dad loves sentimental gifts, so what better way to show him I am thinking about him on a day that's designated for him!  You can get him a Father's Day Designer Poster and add photos of the two of you together for only $1.  Wait, did I hear that right? $1???

Yep, you heard me, for only $1 + $2.49 standard shipping, your total cost is $3.49. For those of you on a budget, you cannot go wrong.  Your daddio will love it, and plus, it's coming from the heart and he'll know you put time into it.  You also get 40 FREE prints by registering as a first time user.  40 FREE prints and a $1 poster?? It just keeps getting better!

Here's yet another great deal, $3.00 for a 5x7 Custom Softcover Photobook for dad.  Click my link and use code DADBOOK to receive 73% off and get it for $3 plus shipping and handling! Talk about a good deal!  Now you gotta hurry because these AMAZING deals end June 8, and Father's Day is June 16! Time is ahh--Wastin'!

Visit YORK PHOTO today and order your Father's Day gifts!  Heck, I might order some things for myself to hang in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<