Sunday, October 11, 2015

Weekend Recap

Oh boy, this weekend went by too fast.
On Friday evening I tried "sugaring" which is similar to waxing but it's supposed to be better for you. I had never tried waxing so I am not sure what to compare it to but I go back in 4 weeks for a touch up.  We went to Saddle Ranch steakhouse after to have some girl time and dinner.  We had too much fun, especially when my girlfriend got on the bull. (Picture uploading in progress)
We made it a short night and I went home to catch up on some sleep.

Saturday I woke up early to hustle out Etsy orders and shipped out 14 packages.  I think that is the most I have ever shipped out in one day.  I usually try to stagger them but I wanted to get them out ASAP.  I spent the rest of the day with my mom lounging around and grabbing some dinner.  We watched some freaky paranormal activity shows and crashed.  I don't think it was a good idea to watch those before bed, because I had some insane nightmares.

Sunday I went to the mall to do a little retail therapy.  I'm not digging all the styles that are out right now so I only ended up with one shirt.  Hopefully I will have better luck next time.  We grabbed a bite to eat and hit the grocery store to grab some stuff for dinner.  Chicken Teriyaki skewers to be exact.  Then I came home and worked on a few more orders :)  I had a pretty relaxing weekend and after I read all that I wrote, I sound pretty lame.   I promise I am more exciting haha, but sometimes it's nice to just go with the flow, type of weekend.









4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Even though it's busy, that's awesome about all the Etsy orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Awesome job getting 14 packages shipped out!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retail therapy is always fun. Good job getting all the orders out, always nice to check an item off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a perfect weekend :)

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<