Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stocking Stuffers for under $10!

Christmas is now 22 days away! Can you believe it? I still have so much shopping to do! Luckily I can do the majority of my shopping online.  To help you out, I have compiled a list of my favorite stocking stuffers for under $10!

Stocking Stuffers under $10



Daisy Burst Statement Necklace - $5 / Chain & Bar Ring - $1 / Boot Cuff - $5 / Chain bracelet - $2 / Knit Arm Warmers - $5 / Lace Socks - $2 / Initial Necklace - $4.99 / Gold Foil Pillow Cover - $7.99

4 comments:

  1. I love that pillow! And only $7.99?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas! I really love that chain and bar ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm all of these are SO great! I'm in charge of stockings this year, and all I've found thus far is chocolate haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boot cuffs are absolutely adorable!

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<