Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekend Recap



Happy Monday!  I got a LOT of orders done this weekend and this was one of my favorites:
A Birth Stat canvas.  She wanted a "my little sunshine" theme to match her room.  It came out super adorable!
 
My second favorite is this mug "I woke up #le tired."  I am shipping out 23 orders today.  Phew! But I feel so accomplished!

I took hubby for dinner Sunday night to our favorite Japanese Steak House.  They have HUGE portions so I of course have some for breakfast/lunch today which I am so excited about!

Other than that, my weekend was basically filled of me cleaning, and working on shop orders!  How did you spend yours?









2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<