Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wishing Tree Designs Review

Create Now



I have been swamped over here getting everything situated for my girlfriends wedding, including the Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party and just the overall wedding.

The very first impression guests see is the invitation.  I wanted something fun, trendy yet simple and sophisticated. I was also on somewhat of a budget and spending more than $3 per invitation just for a Bridal Shower seemed absurd to me!

I went through Wishing Tree Design for the invitations.  I ordered 50 invitations at $0.99 per invite which should have totaled to  $49.95 + FREE shipping.
Instead, they gave me a $12 discount which means I only spent slightly over $37 for my invitations!  What an amazing deal! 
When I received my invitations within 2 business days I was more than pleased! Not only did they ship quickly, but they were made very well! I love how sturdy they were, and not to mention for the price!

Once I sent them to the guests, I received so many compliments on the invite design! Thanks Wishing Tree for making my friends Bridal Shower Invitations beautifully!

Let your dreams grow

 
(I'll post more photos of the invites when I upload from my camera!)
Now you can save on invitations!  Just use my link and you can enjoy 20% off + Free Shipping.  This offer can be used towards stationary, invitations, greeting cards, and so much more! 
 At checkout use code: SHOWERDESIGN
Hurry now! This code expires June 30, 2013

xox Lisa


Create Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<