Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mini Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe


I don't know about you, but I have cravings for "wing sauce" almost constantly.  However, I would always dine out to get that craving satisfied.  I wanted to learn how to do it myself at home, for those "at home" lazy dinner days, which is exactly what made me strive to cook this.
I wanted something easy and here it goes:

 
Recipe for two
2 chicken breasts
2 cups Franks Hot Sauce
1 tbl Spoon butter

Cole Slaw mix
Marie Calenders Cole Slaw Dressing

Mini hamburger buns or Kings Hawaiian Bread

Poke holes in chicken with a fork.  Place chicken in crock pot and pour franks hot sauce and butter Cook for about 2 hours (May be faster depending on how thin your chicken is.)

While the chickens cooking, mix your cole slaw package and your cole slaw dressing together. (Yes you can do homemade but I'm showing you a quick lazy gal way!)  Use as much dressing as you desire.  Let it sit in the fridge until chicken is cooked.

*DING* When the chicken is cooked, start shredding it in crock-pot.  I toast my hamburger buns in the oven for a few seconds then I add some chicken and some slaw on my sandwich and BAM!  Amazing exploding deliciousness in your mouth!  That's all it takes! Super duper easy peasy!
Enjoy!

xoxo
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<