Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekend Recap- Best Friends Wedding

This past weekend I had one of my best girlfriends weddings.  Everything leading up to the wedding was quite stressful, thankfully when it came to the day of only a few things went wrong-- one being her dress underneath ripped! Luckily it was underneath, and we were able to cut it off and sew it back on.

We started off the weekend before heading to the location by getting our nails done at this cute salon near our house.  They served us snacks and champagne.  It was so cute!  Originally the florist was in the hospital getting a blood transfusion and we thought all the girls would have to get together after we got our nails done to put the floral arrangements and bouquets together.  Come to find out, she checked herself out of the hospital that morning and was able to make the arrangements, so all the girls went out to lunch. When we went back to her house to put her wedding dress in the car, a lady back up into the car, and came out yelling at us!?  Thankfully she didn't do damage to the car and we left to head to Dana Point for her wedding weekend successfully without too many more issues!

Here are some photos from this past weekend: 

 Bride getting ready


My hairdo 




                                   On the Bridal Suite balcony


Dinner the night before the wedding with the bridal party!

 



Precious Flower girl


 Bridesmaids!


Gorgeous Bride and her Groom 




 Brides accessories! Glamorous!



 Entrance to the reception!


Hair colorist - Jewel // Hair up-do stylist-Kristi  // Makeup artist -


 Absolutely stunning and fun wedding, 
I'll post more photos when I upload! Ta-ta for now!

http://ncbelleinboots.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are SO beautiful. Purple looks fantastic on you. I loved looking at the pictures. It looks like it was such a fun weekend and time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<