Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekend Recap and VMA talk

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! On Saturday I went to the location that I will be marrying the man of my dreams this next coming year.  The hotel had two weddings, and let me "spy" behind the scenes and see how they had it set up.  It is so crazy and feels more real every time! 



 

 


 

Sunday took the pups to dog beach. They had a blast.



 



On another note, did you see those VMAs?  The three words that come to mind are Yikes, Atrocious, and Dirty. And If you saw it, you know exactly who I am describing...Miley Cyrus.  Now I'm really not one to judge, but it scares me to think that this is what my future children will be watching, and if it is this risque, who knows what it will be like when I actually have kids. The world is a scary place, haha.



On other exciting news, you can now order the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, however it does not come out "publicly" until September 3rd.  But guess what, you can order it by using the code word PSL10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<