Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Meet The Girl



Hey All! So I've been wanting to create a blog for some time now, but had no clue where to start. After "pinterest-ing" --(yes i made that word up)-- and working on my graphic design website, while listening to the downpour of the rain... it HIT me. Showered With Design. Simple and Sweet yet filled with so much opportunity.


I have LOVED every aspect of design for as long as I could remember, whether it be DIY, graphic design, illustrations, fashion, interior decorating, cooking, (yes it is an art to some) (and so on) ..I came to the conclusion that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to showcase my knowledge.


I am so excited to begin this Blogger journey and I hope you are too =)



-L


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<