Thursday, May 17, 2012

Showered with CANS!

I know, the title "CANS" may seem a little odd right? ..Not until you find out how many different DIY projects you can do with CANS! There are SO many possibilities out there.  I have been researching different projects you can make with cans and here are my favorite "must try" projects :

  •  Can Vases
  •  Can Lampshade
  •  Wine Rack
  •  Decoration
  • Toilet paper holder with Air freshener rack

                                                          Tin Can Flower Vases

                                                                     Decorations
                                                                        Lampshade
How amazing is this lampshade?  It even looks great at night when the lights turned on.  The reflections off the wall look amazing.




 Everyday household decorations or party decorations ( even maybe a table decoration!) ^^
                ^^^^  Cute Toilet Paper and Freshener cans.. Must do this!
                                     ^ Lighting above table







<  --I am in love with this idea! What a great way to organize and store your office or craft supplies! I am so doing this one day!  --^
 ^This is a super cute and cost effective way of displaying party favors or birthday gift wrap



^^ Cute for the kitchen! 



The possibilities are endless! I can't wait to start my projects and share them with you!  When I do, I will provide Tutorials =)  Until then, have a fab day!

-L

Also check out http://savedbylovecreations.com/2012/02/upcycle-cans-into-vases.html for Step by Step how to turn cans into vases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<