Friday, July 22, 2016

In Case You Wanted To Know..

In case you wanted to know what the heck has been going on in my life, I decided to write and catch you all up.  So a LOT has happened over the past month. 

I will start by letting you know, my brother-in-law got called up to the Big Leagues two weeks ago so we took a last minute trip to Boston to watch his games. I had never been to Boston so it was a fun mini vacation. We got to be tourists for the weekend which was fun!
We saw all the pretty buildings that the city had, went to the Cheers bar, Fenway Park (of course!), got to hang out on the Green Monster, ate at Wahlburgers, and saw everything the city had to offer!


It was such a neat and historical city and I would love to go back! My BIL pitched a game which was great to watch! Since he is the new one on the team, he has to wear a Pokemon backpack around the team.

We are heading to Oakland this weekend to watch them play and I cannot wait! Follow my little life journey on instagram @lisa_nicole22 or on twitter @mrsfloro22.

#Raysup

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! I loved Boston when we went several years ago! Congrats to your BIL!! That's awesome he got called up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<