Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Recap



Hey loves!  Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Here's my little weekend recap, and feel free to link up, grab my button, and share your weekend stories!  It's a great way to meet new friends and blog-buddies!

Friday:  The fiance had his work Christmas get together.  We enjoyed lasagna, homemade sangria, veggie dips and all the good stuff!  
It was such a fun night to share with such great people. 
I even met a few new friends!  
It's always great to have new people and inspiration in your life.

Saturday:  I went to a nice lunch with my mom, and we went to Hobby Lobby to buy more supplies to finish my Wedding Card Box. ( I'm making it myself! I'll share photos when it's complete!)   I decided to wrap all my Christmas gifts while I was at my parents house, so I could use their wrapping paper!  Don't judge me!  After the fiance got home from his games (He coaches travel baseball for 10-14 yr olds!) we watched Christmas movies and enjoyed our night in, which is very rare in our household!

Here's my sweet fur pup laying over my gifts that I was about to wrap!

Displaying photo 3.JPG

Sunday: On Sunday we woke up and went to breakfast together (we never get to!) The weather here in So Cal was beautiful, but 81 degrees for mid December is a little ridiculous don't you think?  When B headed to his baseball games, I was pretty lazy doing laundry, and packing for my trip the upcoming week around the house (I like to get a head start on packing, I'm weird).  After his games, we went to a nice steak dinner.

Overall we had a pretty laid back weekend compared to some.
How did you spend your weekend?

Displaying photo 5.JPG
 I just had to share a photo of the sky last weekend- it was so pretty not to!






Showered With Design




11 comments:

  1. I do agree that 81 in December is just crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embrace the warm weather, on the flip side it could be bitterly cold ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you're right, I could be freezing! There is no happy medium!

      Delete
  3. So glad you dropped over at my blog....I was looking for a Weekend Link-Up!! And excited to follow along!
    I can't even imagine 81 degrees right now! As of this morning, it felt lie -4..NO THANKS!
    Happy Monday, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I was so happy to find a new weekend link up :) Also, 81 in December is crazy! It was snowing here all weekend. I would trade you for a day though!

    Libby @ Living with the Ls
    http://livingwiththels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog as well! I was also so happy to find a new weekend recap link up! I love your blog, it's so cute. I live and So Cal too so I know all about the crazy weather. I rather it be 80 though. lol. Im such a Californian. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linked up! I'm in Phoenix and the weather was just starting to cool down and then today we had a high of 75?!? Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by :) I'll be responding to the comment you left soon. I'll definitely be coming here for my weekend recaps from now on! 81 degrees sounds so heavenly! But then again, you experience that almost all the time so I get the crazy party. We got about 13 inches of snow Saturday and it's about 16 degrees. Can I come and stay with you for a bit? haha! Sangria yum! What kind? My mom made an apple/peach type one for Thanksgiving. Sitting by the beach, drinking one of those..doesn't it sound nice?

    I can't wait to follow along and get to know you more. Going to follow on instagram too!
    happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 81 in December sounds pretty amazing right about now!! In Ohio it is freezing but I am loving all the snow. For some reason I am not able to see any of your pictures (thought you might want to know in case it is something on your end) but I linked up with your weekend recap and plan on doing it in the future. Also looking forward to reading more of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with using parents' wrapping paper.. I know I've done it! I also stayed in Fri and Sun.

    Love that we both came up with the same name for our link ups! Great minds think alike :) Maybe we can team up? if not on this, maybe a future one.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<