Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Guest Post - Party Decor & Dishes

Hi there! I’m Emily from over at Martinis & Bikinis and I'll be entertaining for the awesome Lisa today while she travels for the Holidays. Over on my blog, I talk about anything from shopping, traveling, party planning, cocktails and my daily adventures in the Sunshine State.
If there's one thing I love to do is throw a good party, and since
Christmas is finally upon on us, I thought I'd share some fun ideas for
festive decorations and dishes for the holidays.


Holiday party decorating ideas:

Snowman place setting



Candy cane name tags 






Candy & Hot Cocoa Table



Festive Holiday Appetizers:

Fruit Tree via this site




Snowman Cheese Ball from Betty Crocker




Chile and Cheese Spirals from this site




Festive Spinach & Red Pepper Dip made by yours truly ;-)




Desserts:
Rudolph Sugar Cookies


Candy Cane Dip from this site




Hope I didn't make you too hungry with all these festive and delicious food ideas!



Enjoy and Happy Holidays everyone!
- Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis





Daily Boutique Deals

1 comment:

  1. I saw those little candy cane name tags on Pinterest the other day. Such a cute find!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<