Monday, December 23, 2013

Guest Post - New Years Resolutions

Good Morning, Y'all! I'm Melissa and I blog over at Simply Sweet Melissa :) 


I'm so excited to be guest posting today for Lisa (who I deem to be the cutest thing ever) while she is away enjoying a much deserved holiday vacation! Because Christmas is only a few days away, I thought it would be a great idea to share a few of my New Year's Resolutions! Every year I tell myself that I will follow through with the resolutions that I come up with, but in all seriousness, I've never stuck with them. But this year will be different! This year, the boyfriend and I plan to come up with a list that we will combine and put up somewhere in our condo so that we can see see it everyday and be held accountable by each other. Some things on the list will be sentimental, others practical and personal. 
And I know coming up with New Year's Resolutions isn't for everyone, and it's certainly not mandatory to do, but it will be fun to see what all we can accomplish in 2014 if we can just stick.with.it! OH! And be sure to check out my blog on NYE for our complete list! Enjoy...

1. Join a Gym

2. Never go to sleep in a bad mood or without saying "I Love You" first.


3. Have quite time reading the Bible or some sort of devotional daily


4. Attend a Blog Conference of some sort
5. Cherish and appreciate the friendships I have



6. Go on more spontaneous dates with Will

7. Learn to cook and make dinner at least three times a week

8. Spend more time with both Will's family and mine

9. Read one new book each month

10. Prepare and enjoy all of the seasons leading up to becoming a Mackvick ;)




 
Thank you so much Melissa for guest posting while I am away! I'll be back in town later this evening, but will be way to tired to write or even think about posting! haha! Plus Christmas is tomorrow! Enjoy your time with family and friends! xoxo 

Oh! And Don't forget to write about your Weekend Recap here.







Daily Boutique Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<