Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bridal Shower Details {Part 2}

I know I discussed my Bridal shower in a previous post, but I wanted to showcase more photos and details that tied everything together.. perfectly.

My beautiful bridesmaids and I made all the decorations for the theme: Shabby Chic
Looks simple and easy, but man was that a task!  It was fun, and of course I'd do it all over again, but VERY time consuming.  So if you are planning on making all your decorations, give yourself plenty-o-time!

 

some of my lovely lady friends :)



I made this sign and placed it next to our "Marriage Advice" jar.  We called it a Recipe for a happy marriage. We put wooden spoons in a jar and had guests write there marriage advice on the spoons.  It was so fun to read after the shower!


little details


Homemade sugar scrubs are what we made as favors.

I designed a few signs for table decor


Of course we had the TP bride game!



My favorite pattern- chevron! (As you can see most of the wrapping paper and gifts were chevron related)  Love this apron!


We LOVE our new doormat!


Also linking up for Wedding Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love all the signage that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details! Looks like a beautiful shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the details! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little details, your girls did a fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<