Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Recap

Welcome back for another Weekend Recap hosted by the lovely Dateless in Dallas and myself :)  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  I was able to get alot done around our new home!  Somewhat got the office furniture setup, although I need to hang some of the chevron boards and frames.
We ran errands at Target over the weekend, and spotted this interesting outfit. 
 Mail order bride? I think so..

The before of our bedset: (After to come later)
It looks so sad and boring doesn't it?  We need to spice it up with photos, and frames of some sort.  Ideas?


Our front door and door mat:

We also changed our cell phone service because we weren't getting adequate service at our new home, and our previous service didn't feel like doing anything about it.  So we needed to get new service.  As we did that, we also got a landline (whoo hoo grown ups!), internet and cable!  So the package deal ended up working out fantastic.
And a bonus I was able to score this LG Pad for $1!  and of course took a selfie pretending it was a huge phone: 

Sunglasses: Prada
Sorry its so short and sweet, but I didn't think you'd want to see boxes upon 
boxes around our home.

What did you do this weekend?
 





7 comments:

  1. Love the wreath on your front door! So exciting that everything is coming together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your wreath! I think you should do a gallery wall over your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I just got a Galaxy and after having an iPhone for 5 years I feel like it looks that big!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That LG pad is seriously probably the size of my friend's new phone... can't believe how huge some phones are :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the frames are a great idea. I've been wanting to do that above my bed too, just haven't gotten around to it.

    Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you obsessed with anything monogram related now that you're married?? I know I am! I literally have to stop myself from covering my house with the letter N haha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<