Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Handmade cards and gift tags



If you've ever been super into crafts and card making. Yolanda is your go to gal!  I've known her for a few years and she seriously is one crafty mama! She makes and designs the best handmade cards, and gift tags that I have ever seen! Definitely and inspiration! Check her out! 



And seriously, lets start making some handmade cards! Especially with the Holidays near! Those cards at Hallmark run for minumum $5 a card nowadays.. and the majority of people who receive them throw them away anyways. Why not make one they would feel bad throwing away? ;-)

Are you into cardmaking? I'd love to hear from you!
Also looking for lovely ladies to guest post on my blog!

Please e-mail me if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<