Friday, October 19, 2012

Polka Dots

Polka Dots
I don't know about you, but Polka Dots are seriously amazing. & They have and always will be IN STYLE.  You can give any look a feminine feel by just throwing in some polka dots to your outfit and style.

Here are some of my favorites that you can mix and match with any color jeans!  Get creative, get Dotty!


_______________________________________________________________

Forever 21 dress/ Dorothy Perkins teal dress/ Suno New York sheer top/ AX Paris Jumper beige sweater/Wet Seal Blazer/Marc Jacobs wallet/Rare London Scarf









3 comments:

  1. I love polka dots!
    I even love mixing them with animal prints!!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am now following you on google!

    Please follow me too! http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca


    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with polka dots. today it is my polka dot chambray and yesterday my pencil skirt navy with white polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots! I keep buying so many different dotted things!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<