Monday, November 11, 2013

Wishing Tree Designs

 

I can't believe the Holidays are right around the corner! Between wedding planning and having a life, this year sure has gone by fast! 

 I just recently ordered our save the dates, and I wanted to send out a cute Christmas card with some of our engagement photos for the family to enjoy.  My all-time favorite greeting card site is called Wishing Tree Designs.  I ordered my friends bridal shower invitations from them, and they turned out super adorable!  Here's a little refresher.
So I figured, why not use them for our first Christmas card together.  
Also a great way to display some of our engagement photos!  Dang I'm smart.

They have so many cute options and right now they are 40% off!
I know, I know, they are perfect. You can thank me later.

   
  
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=768137&b=363910&m=38045&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Ewishingtreedesigns%2Ecom%2Fproductinformation%2Fchristmas%2Dcards%2Flive%2Dlaugh%2Dlove%2Dflat%2Doversized%2Dhorizontal%2Dgreeting%2Dcards%2Easpx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<