Thursday, July 17, 2014

Guest Post: Music Essentials

Hi everyone!  I am Krista over at Kristie's Blue Jeans.  While Lisa is off having her magical day and hopefully a very relaxing and well deserved honeymoon, she has been kind enough to allow me to take over her blog for the day.  First off, congratulations Lisa!  May your life be filled with love, blessings, and much happiness.

My blog is a lifestyle blog where I write all about my daily ramblings, experiences, epic fails.  Sometimes I throw some fashion in there, product reviews and essential music playlists.  Today I wanted to do a little music playlist for summer.

Music is a big part of my life, it can be great for any type of mood or to change any mood.  Here are a few of my all time favorites that I have incorporated in one big Spotify list!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

I guess you can say I have an all over taste when it comes to music. I didn't really throw in any rap/ hip hop as I am extremely partial to old school 50 Cent and Eminem and sometimes I get a little embarrassed by that. Why? I have no idea, especially considering I put Miley up there! I think it is really important to mix classics with country and current popular trends. Otherwise a playlist can get super boring.

What is part of your essential playlist?


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<