Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  Although I am currently in Nebraska about to head home from a small vacay-- and memorial service for my husbands grandfather, I cannot miss out on our super awesome Weekend Recap co-hosted by myself and the lovely Dateless in Dallas.   Also, today is her Birthday ! So make sure to stop on by her blog and wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  She deserves it!

Be sure to grab my button and link back to both of our blogs :)

(I will update the Nebraska recap ASAP)


Showered With Design

In the meantime, be sure to check out my Etsy shop!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<